It’s never too early (or too late!) learn to ride a two-wheeler! Kids of all ages and grown-ups, too, can Learn to Ride a bike using the tried-and-true “balance bike” method. It’s easy, it’s fun, and it’s a skill that will last a lifetime! Join the fun, and this FREE opportunity to Learn to Ride! Learn to Ride is a not-for-profit, 100% volunteer series of events to grow Charlotte’s cycling community one new cyclist at a time. Learn to Ride is made possible in partnership with Bicycle Sport and Trips for Kids Charlotte, with support from Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation, Mecklenburg County Public Health, and well-run media + marketing.
- January 20th Arbor Glen Recreation Center
- March 17th Winget Recreation Center
- May 12th MLK Middle School
- August 18th Wallace Pruitt Recreation Center
- October 27th Berewick Recreation Center